Do you accept students who live in other states or countries?

Frequently Asked Questions

It depends upon the home education laws where you reside. If being enrolled in an out-of-state/country private school is a LEGAL option for you then yes, you may enroll.

Please be sure to check with your local laws for verification. We are not responsible, nor will we have any legal recourse to help you if you do not follow the laws where you reside.