Former Students Resources

Former Students Resources

Former students of Hillcrest Private Academy or our previous name, Hillcrest Academy Free School, may use the links here to request records. We offer Parchment Digital Credential Service for our current and former students for High School Transcript document ordering and verification services. Your transcripts will be securely saved with Parchment allowing any-time online access to request electronic transcripts accepted by over 2000 institutions.

If you are a previous student and ordered a high school diploma or transcripts from us in the past, you may order copies of your transcript or graduation verification through Parchment or contact us directly for physical copies. Please include the student’s name, date of birth, and graduation date in the inquiry.

If you are a previous student and have never ordered transcripts, you must first input the course and grade information into our transcript form before we can upload it to Parchment and/or send it to the institution of your choice. If you need to order a transcript or a copy of your diploma or you are unsure if you have ever ordered a transcript or diploma in the past, please contact us with the student’s name and date of birth, and graduation date. We will look over our records and if we have transcripts on file, it will be uploaded to Parchment for access. If we do not have one, we will contact you back to let you know. If the latter is the case, you may order and fill out the transcript form below.

If you are a former student and we do not have transcripts for you, to receive transcripts, you must first enter your student’s course information into the form on the alumni transcript order form below. If an “official” signed and sealed hard copy is needed, it may be ordered, and we will send it via postal mail to you or to an institution for a $20 processing fee. Please use the contact us link to request a hard mailed copy. All transcripts will be reviewed and verified by our staff, signed and uploaded to Parchment for access. Both current and former students may order copies of their transcripts easily via Parchment, provided we have a transcript on file for them. Parchment charges a small fee for processing transcripts and for graduation verification.