Supporting Your Family’s Homeschooling Options
Hillcrest Private Academy is an all-inclusive, non-invasive home education option for families who choose to homeschool.
Our goal is to advocate for educational freedom for all homeschoolers. We aim to provide our families with valuable resources, robust community support, effective counseling, simple online record keeping, and other services to make homeschooling easier.
Hillcrest Private Academy Benefits
HPA family accounts allow you to upload your state-required documents and keep online records of your student’s grades, report cards, and transcripts. All full annual tuition-paid families to receive:
- Enrollment verification letters (for students with annual paid tuition)
- Grade completion letters
- Other verification documents as needed
- Report cards
- Non-Official and Official Transcripts
- Diplomas for Kindergarten, 5th grade, 8th grade, and High School
- Parchment verification for High School diplomas and transcripts.
Support and Counseling
- On-call counseling
- Community support with peer counseling (via our active Facebook group)
- HSLDA discount
- Report card and transcript services
- Bright Futures Scholarship services
Online and Software Resources
- Microsoft 365 Education Edition includes over $100 in streaming Office Suite programs.
- Online courses via Florida Virtual School Flex Program
- A school email address, which you may use for discounts on educational needs and so much more!
- Notary Public Services
DOE #5568. Our office is in Escambia County, Florida, school district number 01650. Our school district code number is 57-5568.