My student is graduating, how do I order a diploma/transcript and when should I withdraw them?

Frequently Asked Questions

Diplomas and Transcripts for HPA High School students are not required, but they are recommended. Some requirements must first be met to graduate from HPA and receive a high school diploma. The student must be fully enrolled in 12th grade, at least 16 years old, and have completed the minimum 180 days of attendance while enrolled at HPA. Because our school year begins on September 1st, the earliest a student can graduate is March 1st. If the student enrolled after March 1st, they may graduate only after the required 180 attendance days have been met while enrolled in HPA. Once all these requirements have been met, you may order signed transcripts, graduate your student, and order a diploma. The instructions for both can be found on our High School page. If you have any questions, please contact us.