We have moved, what do we need to do?

Frequently Asked Questions

If you’re planning to remain enrolled with us, then all you need to do is change your address on your student profile on our website.

If you’re moving out of State/Country and would like to remain enrolled, please check with your local education/home education laws to make sure that being enrolled in an out of State/Country private correspondence/virtual school is a LEGAL option for you. If it is a legal option, then there is no need to withdraw from HPA, but of course you may if you choose. We are not responsible, nor will we have any legal recourse to help you if you do not follow the laws where you reside.

If you are moving out of State/Country and wish to withdraw a student from HPA , you’ll go to your account dashboard, “students,” then “view/edit.” Click the withdrawal button and fill out the form. After it’s received (this may take 2-3 business days), the student’s enrollment status will be changed from “enrolled” to “withdrawn.”

Then you will need to cancel your subscription so you are not charged for the student in the future. DO NOT remove them from your plan before changing their enrollment status from “enrolled” to “withdrawn.”

Before withdrawing, please ensure you fill out any grade documents you need or download a grade completion letter before withdrawing, especially if the student is going to another school. If the student is graduating, filling out the transcripts and ordering a diploma before withdrawing is strongly recommended.