MS Office 365 for Education
Productivity For Your Home Education Needs
We at HPA proudly partner with Microsoft 365 Education as a verified Microsoft 365 Education School. As such, Microsoft Education Edition is available to HPA-enrolled, annual tuition-paid families for FREE!
This bundle is worth well over $100 per year in value! Enrolled families will receive a school email address (hc-pa.com) with Microsoft Exchange Mail with 50GB of storage, which can be used to get discounts for teachers and students at many companies such as Lego Land theme park, Michael’s, Barnes & Noble, JoAnn’s, etc. Some of the many streaming apps in this bundle include MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Forms, OneDrive with 1TB of cloud storage, Planner, Stream, Sway, PowerApps, and many others. The great thing about streaming apps is that they make these programs usable on any device you own without taking up valuable memory and purchasing multiple licenses. Because they are web services, they can run on PCs, Macs, laptops, smartphones, or tablets.
With your MS365 Education account, you’ll also have the opportunity to get other programs, such as Minecraft Education Edition at the drastically reduced rate of just over $5 per year, an ABCMouse FREE Teacher account, and much MORE!
To take advantage of this incredible perk of being enrolled with HPA, you must first be a paid-in-full annual tuition family. Then, fill out the form on your dashboard and follow a few simple steps to complete your MS365 registration.
After you submit the form, we will set up your account and email you your login credentials, including a temporary password. The temp password expires, so please log in asap to set up and change your temp password to a permanent one.
All these great benefits are yours during your annual enrollment with HPA! Here is a list of the included apps and how they are primarily used:
- Microsoft Exchange Mail – secure web-based email server with 50 GB of storage.
- Calendar –Web App lets you create and track appointments and meetings. You can create multiple calendars, link to other people’s calendars, and even share your calendar with others in your organization. Great for lesson planning and/or sharing schedules.
- Class Notebook and Staff Notebook- an app that helps you set up OneNote in your class or “Staff.” This app will create a class notebook, including three sub-notebooks: Student Notebooks — private notebooks shared between each educator and their students.
- OneNote – a digital note-taking app that provides a single place to keep all your notes, research, plans, and information.
- MS Word – Word processor for creating documents. Access files and documents and make edits with ease using the Word app. Read documents and open attachments with built-in docs viewer. Edit a PDF using Word’s PDF converter feature easily.
- PowerPoint – a complete presentation graphics package giving you everything you need to produce a professional-looking presentation.
- Excel – Powerful spreadsheets.
- Forms – Great for creating tests and polls.
- OneDrive with 1TB of cloud storage and the ability to share with others in the school (if needed).
- Planner – Quickly create plans, assign tasks, and collaborate.
- Stream – lets you conveniently access your videos on the go so you can stay connected, wherever and whenever.
- Sway – create and share interactive reports, personal stories, presentations, and more.
- PowerApps – quickly build custom business apps that connect to your data stored in the underlying data platform (Microsoft Dataverse) or various online and on-premises data sources. (MS365)
- Teams – A messaging app; a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing, and instant messaging.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) – provides single sign-on, multifactor authentication, and conditional access to guard against 99.9 percent of cybersecurity attacks.
- Delve – to manage your Microsoft 365 profile and to discover and organize the information that’s likely to be most interesting to you right now – across Microsoft 365. Delve never changes permissions, so you’ll only see documents you already have access to; others will not see your private documents.
- List – Microsoft Lists is a Microsoft 365 app that helps you track information and organize work. Lists are simple, innovative, and flexible, so you can stay on top of what matters most to your team.
- To Do – a simple and intelligent to-do list that helps you manage all your tasks in one place.
- Visio – lets you transform complicated text and tables that are hard to understand into visual diagrams that communicate information at a glance. Many Visio diagrams, including organization charts, network diagrams, workflows, and home or office plans.
- Whiteboard – a free-form, digital new canvas where people, content, and ideas come together. Whiteboard lets team members collaborate in real-time, wherever they are. It also gives your thoughts room to grow with an infinite canvas designed for pen, touch, and keyboard.
Value for HPA Families:
Work together with real-time coauthoring, autosaving, and easy sharing in your favorite web apps, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Discounts at many companies, including theme parks, online educational sites/resources, bookstores, craft/hobby stores.
Stay on top of your email with Outlook for the web and a 50 GB mailbox.
Leverage Microsoft Teams, your digital hub that integrates the conversations, calls, content, and apps your school needs to be more collaborative and engaged.
Improve learning outcomes with built-in accessibility features and Learning Tools that support reading, writing, math, and communication.
Keep organized with OneNote, your digital notebook.
Stay connected with Class Teams and OneNote Notebooks.
Take authentic assessments with Forms.
Enable digital storytelling with Sway.
Never run out of space with unlimited personal cloud storage.
Create professional-looking, educational diagrams with Visio for the web.
And so much more!